Spotlights for theme Entrances

What a great representation we had for our theme this week.

Very hard to pick spotlights.

I listed some adjectives to help guide me in
my decision since there was a great variety of styles.


Elaborate
by
Jim


Unique
by
Pauline


Quaint
by
Kim


Residential
by
D.T.


Regal
by
Jama


Majestic
by
Sarah


Mysterious
by
Mersad


Our weekly spotlighter for the next theme is Pauline.

Our next weekly theme is:
Love - For Valentines Day show us what you really love in your town or city. Is it that river flowing through it, or the special store you like so much? Write and share images with us that tell the love story between you and your town. (Mersad)



Friday My Town Shoot Out is a group blog kept going by wonderful volunteers who love the idea of sharing our home towns and visiting other places through images. We welcome you to participate in our weekly link-ups and/or get more involved as one of our volunteers.

Comments

  1. Great contributions for this weeks theme. Thanks for selecting my fortress entrance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stopped by a couple of the first posts.... No way was I going to post my sad little doors...... But will go by everyone's posts and say hello. Peggy I am impressed with your word descriptors. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, great choices, representing so many different kinds of entrances. (Thanks for including one of mine among them!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, these are amazing. I will check them all out later. I just did not have time this weekend, but it appears I missed some good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices, some of them are really my favorite and thanks for highlighting my photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for choosing my photo to highlight! They are all great shots! Have a great week. We are getting more bad weather here so I will probably not make it out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices.Congratulations to all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay thanks I am featured again! ^_^ Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: