Holiday Traditions

Right now many of our towns are celebrating the Christmas season with traditional foods, decorations, and church services but our Towns also celebrate many holidays throughout the year with traditional music, costumes and even pageantry.
  
Show us your town and its traditions.  


Photo Contributed by Mersad Donko: 


Our weekly spot-lighter is Ginger
Our next weekly theme is  The New Year




Friday My Town Shoot Out is a group blog kept going by wonderful volunteers who love the idea of sharing our home towns and visiting other places through images. We welcome you to participate in our weekly link-ups and/or get more involved as one of our volunteers.

Comments

  1. I am in. Hope you and family had a great celebration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Santa brought me a bread machine.... Goody a new project.

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to all the contributions this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No post from me this week, but not to worry I will be by and see everyone's contribution and make a long winded comment. I see already my work as spotlighter is going to be hard.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Let us know what you think, in the comments below: